About Me

First of all, keep in mind Ima geeek! and a freelance developer.

 You can hireeee mee.

I am a Geek from Asia - Sri Lanka. And I am 22 year old undergraduate student. Studies Software Engineering at SLIIT.

I started to learn programming in 2012, when I am in high school(in our county Advanced Level School). First language is programming language(realy it is a scripting language), namely Python. Actually I have taken class and my one of school subject was it but it didnot worked for me. So I started to search in internet most probably youtube. And I found a guy called Bucky Robert(TheNewBoston). While I am watching and study is videos I found another good online programming website called codecademy. That is the place I actually get into this and I motivated for programming. Not only programming in codecademy also I learned to web designing and web develping(HTML, CSS, Javascript and PHP).

In the March of 2012, I watched a video mistakenly. It is about google. Then I excited about Software Engineering and wanted to be a one.

After done my highe school final exam. I came to colombo and take two cources, One was robotics and other one was Java.

Now here I am...

My favourite language is Java. I am excited to learn new technologies related to Java. Also I am in the process of making videos for my youtube channel(..) and blog posts for my blog. Few tutorials are already submited but I am not mentioning those here now, let's see in the future...

Below Are the languages I know/learning: 

  1. Java(including Android, JSP/ Servlet, Hibernate, Spring, Struts and lot more) - favorite.
  2. C++
  3. PHP
  4. HTML/ CSS
  5. Databases - MySQL, MSSQL and Derby

 These are the languages hoping to learn in future:

  1. C#
  2. Kotlin 
  3. Python(need knowledge polish) - may be or may be not.
  4. Database - Mango DB, H2, Hadoop(depends).
  5. Scala  
Also I have some knowledge about Wordpress, blogger and Joomla.
While I am study I always like to be in stackoverflow and study lot from udacity. Also when I have free time I am watching youtube videos(not freaky jokes) and TV show episode(1 for a day). Rarely film but frequently listening to rap and dubstep/ bass boost. Furthermore, If  I'm complex or I want to be calm for learn something I am listening to YellowBrickCinema. However I am not and never listening to Sinhala crying songs(I am laughing to who sang that weired ...).

You can catch me:




 I like this animation:


If you message me, you can expect like these reply :D


Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first smartphone